Sunday 5 January 2014

Post 9: Sorting Algorithm GUI

Alright, here I implemented a JAVA Software that helps you to better understand different sorting algorithm. With this software you can define your own list regarding the length of the list and the numbers to be filled into the list. Then you can select a sorting algorithm, e.g. Bubble Sort, Quick Sort, Radix Sort, etc. After that the software prints out every step that it does in order to sort the list, so you get a better understanding of each and every sorting algorithm.

I uploaded a video that explains how to use this software.


The explanation to each sorting algorithm are covered in this post. I will share the source code with all of you on in this link (GitHub), so you can tinker around yourself.

[Head up: I haven't implemented all of the search algorithm yet, because I was busy with my work. But I'll get back to you as soon as possible! I promise!]
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tweet